Critical thinking: allows to deconstruct the situation and make the best situation.
- Formulate Your Question: know what you are looking for. Make a very specific aim, the more clear the aim is the easier the process will be.
- Gather information: gather information related to your goal, past experiences, plans, situation, problems faced, easy steps.. Know them beforehand
- Apply the information: interpretation of information gathered is important,
- Consider the applications: consider your plans and their outcomes.
- Explore other points of view: view other point of view. More the choice, usually it is easier to chose and execute the easiest process.