Islamic Republic of Pakistan .
- Capital: Islamabad
- National Currency: Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
- Anthem: Qaumi Taranah (The national anthem)
- Democratic Parliamentary federal republic with Islam as state religion
Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal
- Capital: Kathmandu
- National currency: Nepali Rupee (NPR)
- Anthem: सयौं थुँगा फूलका (Nepali) Sayo Thuga Fulka (Made of Hundreds of Flowers)
- Kingdom of Nepal (1768-2008)
- When 544 princely states were called upon to join either India or Pakistan, Nepal ruler wanted to join India, but India rather made it a buffer state (against China). But kept it the only country whose citizens don’t need passport/visa to travel within and also open business and marriage relations.
People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- Capital: Dhaka
- National currency: Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
- Anthem: Amar Sonar Bangla (My Golden Bengal)
- After 1972 Bangladesh Liberation War, it became a secular democratic and republic within the Commonwealth
Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Capital: Naypyidaw (Yangoon is the largest city, not the capial)
- National currency: Kyat
- Anthem: Kaba Ma Kyei (Till the End of the World)
- Myanmar became an independent nation in 1948, initially as a democratic nation and then, following a coup d’état in 1962, a military dictatorship from 1962-2011.
- 2015 Myanmar general elections: The new parliament convened on 1 February 2016 and, on 15 March 2016, Htin Kyaw was elected as the first non-military president of the country since the military coup of 1962. On 6 April 2016, Aung San Suu Kyi assumed the newly created role of State Counsellor, a role akin to a Prime Minister.
Kingdom of Bhutan
- Capital: Thimphu
- National currency: Ngultrum (Ngultrum’s value is fixed to Indian Rupee which is also considered legal tender)
- Anthem: Druk tsendhen (“The Thunder Dragon Kingdom”)
- Constitutional monarchy with parliamentary form of goverment
Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- Capital: Columbo
- National currency: Srilankan Rupee (LKR)
- Anthem: Sri Lanka Matha (Mother Sri Lanka)
- Republic and a unitary state governed by a Semi-presidential system.
Republic of Maldives
- Capital: Male
- National currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR)
- Anthem: Qaumii Salaam (National Salute)
- The country is ruled by a president and its government is authoritarian.
- Got independence from British on 26 July 1965
- third most endangered nation due to flooding which is caused by climate changes & global warming